Redness Trailer v2 Redness Trailer v2

Oh alpha

Congratulations! It's very good. And I can't wait for it. Although I've seen quite a bit of it already ;D

Alpha-Nuva responds:

But is it not "brilliant." XD

Intruder : Revelation Intruder : Revelation

BRILLIANT

I love this. But the animation most of the time. It's choppy. D:

But The music ended too! >=[

mmankt responds:

If the music ends before the explosion that is a sign that the flash is running too slow. What can I say, awesome gfx cost a lot. The movie runs smooth on my AMD 2.0+

Madness Agitation 2 Madness Agitation 2

Kickass

BTW, I made the yellow shades guy. But the fps was sped up too much!

Short - Piss Short - Piss

Piss actually seems better every morning.

Hey Krinkadink. Personally, it's kickass for you to expand your themes.

Get on aim more <3

The Downfall of Jimmy The Downfall of Jimmy

&lt;3

Man, so win in short time.

Awesome, congrats and I hat Jimmy.

The Naruto Collab The Naruto Collab

It was interesting

It was rather good. Most artists better than others. Naruto as a theme isn't that good.

Temariix responds:

Thank you for the review, we will keep your comments in mind ^_^

Madness Elimination 3 Madness Elimination 3

Dude. I've seen you grow with this! &lt;3

Nice. It's way better than the 2. I'm glad you took my tips to heart. And loved the special mention.

BIG FUCKING <3 OVER HERE! Practice makes perfect.

Splurgle responds:

Thanks alot for the menu! :)

Madness Elimination 2 Madness Elimination 2

Hmm

Wel, first of all I'd like to say to sephirot that Madness is STILL going on, Madness is IMPROVING and groowing, just because you don't see it here it doesn't mean that it stopped. Krinkels is working ON TWO MADNESS PROJECTS. Infact there are lots of forums, and the official one is booming.

Splurgle I have ONE question, why did you rip off the sword the bodyguard uses in the bios? If so did you get it from s spritesheet? I didn't like it. It was too fast for movements, the physics were bad alot of the stuff was ripped, and what you DID draw wasn't that good.

So where did you get the moving gradient from =D I know you didn't make it. Same for some swords, and weapons. I give you a low rating on low originality.

Splurgle responds:

Oh, you mean the screen? It's quit simple to make. On the fact that I DID make it. You just use a black and red linear, turn it upside down, resize it, convert it to a movieclip, and inside the clip tween it up and down about 7 frames. And why would you say that I took stuff from Krinkels when Krinkels himself thinks my movies are good and that I should continue?

Madness Mini 4 Madness Mini 4

IT'S YOU and it's ME

Hey Shrinkz. I congratulate you. I am TCM by the way.

Boozin Buddies Ep.3 Pt.1 Boozin Buddies Ep.3 Pt.1

Why did you steal some things?

Some of thos things are stolen, not from southpark but somewhere else.

The sound was out of sync and the humour is shit.